www.cavalierandchevetteclub.co.uk

Cavalier and Chevette Club Forum - For Owners of Cavaliers(Mk1, Mk2 & Mk3), Chevettes and their related models like the Opel Manta, Ascona or Kadett
 
It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:16 pm

All times are UTC



Welcome
Welcome to cavalierandchevetteclub

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. If you are a Cavalier and Chevette Club Member you can sign up to the Forum providing your Name, Membership Number and E-Mail address. If you are not a club member and are interested in joining the club please visit http://www.cavalierandchevetteclub.co.uk




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Membership
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 14
Would you like to know more about Joining the Cavalier and Chevette Club?

If so please click on this link.

http://www.cavalierandchevetteclub.co.uk/membership.htm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Membership
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:52 pm 
Offline
L

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 11:03 am
Posts: 15
Location: Baldock
Until a new application form is uploaded to this site please send all new applications to Beth Watt Membership Secretary 65 Flitton Road Greenfield, Bedfordshire MK45 5DJ
Many thanks and best wishes
Beth Watt
Membership Secretary


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Membership
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:13 pm 
Offline
GL

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:06 am
Posts: 104
Location: Flitwick Bedfordshire
Beth wrote:
Until a new application form is uploaded to this site please send all new applications to Beth Watt Membership Secretary 65 Flitton Road Greenfield, Bedfordshire MK45 5DJ
Many thanks and best wishes
Beth Watt
Membership Secretary


Hi Beth, I maybe jumping the gun on this one I have sent my application using the online form I know this part worked as I got my PayPal automatic payments setup for it but I have not yet heard anything I did do my application on the 10th August so I'm probably being impatient as normal :lol: I just want to check that you received my details ok or do I need to send a letter to your address.

Many thanks Steve.

_________________
Steve
1986 Mk2 Vauxhall Cavalier
1.6 Manual L C578 HGP

1995 Mk3 Vauxhall Cavalier
2.0 Auto CDX N120 CRO


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Membership
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:18 pm 
Offline
L

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:06 pm
Posts: 20
Hi Beth also we havent heard anything since we paid for our new membership via paypal back in june could you let us know that you recieved payment ok and our membership pack is on its way , many thanks Dave and Kate


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Membership
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:29 pm 
Offline
L
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:23 pm
Posts: 54
Location: Bracknell
Hi all,

Is it possible to renew via PayPal please? I believe I'm due to pay my renewal.

Cheers,
Steve

EDIT: I've taken a punt and filled out the online form and paid. Seems to work well. Only thing I'd state is that it'd be good to have a check box to highlight you're paying for a renewal and a box for the second members name on joint membership option.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Membership
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:17 pm 
Offline
GL

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:06 am
Posts: 104
Location: Flitwick Bedfordshire
I received the autumn magazine on Saturday so the online form seems to work ok however I haven't received a membership number yet maybe that will come in good time.

Steve. When I set mine up it does auto renew via PayPal
"You set up an automatic payment profile to Cavalier and Chevette Club" that is what I got back from them.
I still think I may need to send Beth a letter I'm not really sure? Ironically I typed and printed a letter to send to Beth at work to come home and find the magazine waiting for me. So I haven't sent it not sure if I need to or not.

_________________
Steve
1986 Mk2 Vauxhall Cavalier
1.6 Manual L C578 HGP

1995 Mk3 Vauxhall Cavalier
2.0 Auto CDX N120 CRO


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Membership
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:07 pm 
Offline
Command Performance
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:50 pm
Posts: 1128
Location: Milton Keynes
Steven-Watson wrote:
I received the autumn magazine on Saturday so the online form seems to work ok however I haven't received a membership number yet maybe that will come in good time.

Steve. When I set mine up it does auto renew via PayPal
"You set up an automatic payment profile to Cavalier and Chevette Club" that is what I got back from them.
I still think I may need to send Beth a letter I'm not really sure? Ironically I typed and printed a letter to send to Beth at work to come home and find the magazine waiting for me. So I haven't sent it not sure if I need to or not.


Hi Steve,

Beth and Richard are on Holiday at the moment which might explain why you have not received your membership number yet but have received the newsletter. (Someone else sends out the newsletter). When I speak to Richard and Beth next I will remind Beth that she needs to send you your membership details.

_________________
Kevin

1988 Vauxhall Cavalier Mk2 Calibre (Cousin IT)
1993 Vauxhall Cavalier Mk3 SRi 16v
2003 Jaguar X-Type 3.0 V6 SE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Membership
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:58 pm 
Offline
GL

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:06 am
Posts: 104
Location: Flitwick Bedfordshire
Kevin wrote:
Steven-Watson wrote:
I received the autumn magazine on Saturday so the online form seems to work ok however I haven't received a membership number yet maybe that will come in good time.

Steve. When I set mine up it does auto renew via PayPal
"You set up an automatic payment profile to Cavalier and Chevette Club" that is what I got back from them.
I still think I may need to send Beth a letter I'm not really sure? Ironically I typed and printed a letter to send to Beth at work to come home and find the magazine waiting for me. So I haven't sent it not sure if I need to or not.


Hi Steve,

Beth and Richard are on Holiday at the moment which might explain why you have not received your membership number yet but have received the newsletter. (Someone else sends out the newsletter). When I speak to Richard and Beth next I will remind Beth that she needs to send you your membership details.


Thank you Kevin,
No rush for it, especially if they are having a time of there life on holiday :)

_________________
Steve
1986 Mk2 Vauxhall Cavalier
1.6 Manual L C578 HGP

1995 Mk3 Vauxhall Cavalier
2.0 Auto CDX N120 CRO


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Donate Now
Donate Now



Hosted by © 2017 FreeForums.org | Create a free forum | Powered by phpBB
About FreeForums | Legal | Advertise Here | Investors | Contact FreeForums.org

Template made by DEVPPL Flash Games
 
suspicion-preferred