www.cavalierandchevetteclub.co.uk

Cavalier and Chevette Club Forum - For Owners of Cavaliers(Mk1, Mk2 & Mk3), Chevettes and their related models like the Opel Manta, Ascona or Kadett

It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:16 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to cavalierandchevetteclub

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. If you are a Cavalier and Chevette Club Member you can sign up to the Forum providing your Name, Membership Number and E-Mail address. If you are not a club member and are interested in joining the club please visit http://www.cavalierandchevetteclub.co.uk

Post subject: Membership
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 pm 
Site Admin

Would you like to know more about Joining the Cavalier and Chevette Club?

If so please click on this link.

http://www.cavalierandchevetteclub.co.uk/membership.htm

Post subject: Re: Membership
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:52 pm 
L

Until a new application form is uploaded to this site please send all new applications to Beth Watt Membership Secretary 65 Flitton Road Greenfield, Bedfordshire MK45 5DJ
Many thanks and best wishes
Beth Watt
Membership Secretary

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:13 pm 
GL

Beth wrote:
Until a new application form is uploaded to this site please send all new applications to Beth Watt Membership Secretary 65 Flitton Road Greenfield, Bedfordshire MK45 5DJ
Many thanks and best wishes
Beth Watt
Membership Secretary

Hi Beth, I maybe jumping the gun on this one I have sent my application using the online form I know this part worked as I got my PayPal automatic payments setup for it but I have not yet heard anything I did do my application on the 10th August so I'm probably being impatient as normal :lol: I just want to check that you received my details ok or do I need to send a letter to your address.

Many thanks Steve.

1995 Mk3 Vauxhall Cavalier
2.0 Auto CDX N120 CRO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:18 pm 
L

Hi Beth also we havent heard anything since we paid for our new membership via paypal back in june could you let us know that you recieved payment ok and our membership pack is on its way , many thanks Dave and Kate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:29 pm 
L

Hi all,

Is it possible to renew via PayPal please? I believe I'm due to pay my renewal.

Cheers,
Steve

EDIT: I've taken a punt and filled out the online form and paid. Seems to work well. Only thing I'd state is that it'd be good to have a check box to highlight you're paying for a renewal and a box for the second members name on joint membership option.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:17 pm 
GL

I received the autumn magazine on Saturday so the online form seems to work ok however I haven't received a membership number yet maybe that will come in good time.

Steve. When I set mine up it does auto renew via PayPal
"You set up an automatic payment profile to Cavalier and Chevette Club" that is what I got back from them.
I still think I may need to send Beth a letter I'm not really sure? Ironically I typed and printed a letter to send to Beth at work to come home and find the magazine waiting for me. So I haven't sent it not sure if I need to or not.

2.0 Auto CDX N120 CRO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:07 pm 
Command Performance

Steven-Watson wrote:
I received the autumn magazine on Saturday so the online form seems to work ok however I haven't received a membership number yet maybe that will come in good time.

"You set up an automatic payment profile to Cavalier and Chevette Club" that is what I got back from them.
I still think I may need to send Beth a letter I'm not really sure? Ironically I typed and printed a letter to send to Beth at work to come home and find the magazine waiting for me. So I haven't sent it not sure if I need to or not.

Hi Steve,

Beth and Richard are on Holiday at the moment which might explain why you have not received your membership number yet but have received the newsletter. (Someone else sends out the newsletter). When I speak to Richard and Beth next I will remind Beth that she needs to send you your membership details.

1988 Vauxhall Cavalier Mk2 Calibre (Cousin IT)
1993 Vauxhall Cavalier Mk3 SRi 16v
2003 Jaguar X-Type 3.0 V6 SE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:58 pm 
GL

Kevin wrote:
Steven-Watson wrote:

Hi Steve,

Beth and Richard are on Holiday at the moment which might explain why you have not received your membership number yet but have received the newsletter. (Someone else sends out the newsletter). When I speak to Richard and Beth next I will remind Beth that she needs to send you your membership details.

Thank you Kevin,
No rush for it, especially if they are having a time of there life on holiday :)

2.0 Auto CDX N120 CRO